Argent Doublure

GroupsMFT
About AD
Set in a modern day world and based in France, Argent Doublure's world encompasses all sorts of preternatural races. You can be anything you want here; mermaid, fairy, werewolf, vampire, or your normal old human. The world has a silver lining, between the world of humanity and the world of fantasy. Most humans are completely unaware of the preternatural that live among us, but who knows.

Once you encounter the preternatural, you will never be the same. So which side of the silver lining will you side on? Unaware Bliss or Deadly Knowledge?

Here on Argent Doublure, you are welcome to create any type of character you want however you want. There is really no limit to your creativity here. Even your own made species can be used here if you wish. We are a character driven plot, with mini plots on the site, and are always looking to increase your development as a writer and as your character. If you have any questions, you can attack our cbox or join and PM the administration!

Argent Doublure is a no application, no word count, intermediate to advanced RPG. So once you join, have fun and relax! We welcome you to our community!
Credits!
Tabbed sidebar courtesy of kismet of rpg-d. Argent Doublure and its content belongs to Amianna and the community. All content by members is protected under Creative Commons usage. Do not plagiarize, copy or recreate our ideas, graphics or coding. Site Graphics by Amianna. Original image by Amianna. Site skin and mini profile by Skye at CC, Caution and Shine. Any and all creations of other lore is copyrighted to their rightful owners. This includes any content that possibly reflects our own created information, or other created characters (supernatural show species, vampire diaries species, etc...). AD will not be held liable for any content you bring onto the forum that infringes on someone elses' works. Custom stats field is copyrighted to SAINT MERC on Caution 2.0.
Staff
Amianna - Admin
Taiga - Admin

Announcements and Tagging Threads
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Amianna's Plots
♦Amianna
 Posted: May 7 2014, 06:20 PM
Amianna
I'm always dreaming.
25 years old.
Mythical
Friendly Admin.
Played by Amianna.
Currently Offline
I have forgotten that men cannot see Unicorns. If men no longer know what they're looking at, there may be other unicorns in the world yet, unknown, and glad of it.
Awards: 5

Lylli Valentine

Human - Vet - 27

About Lylli

Lylli is a very down to earth type of woman, who is a lot into her job as an Vet. When it comes down to it, you could call her a workaholic, and very devoted to what she does.

Naturally, though, you can crack through her work. She is a very friendly woman, not afraid to sit down at a cafe (She LOVES chai teas!) and talk about anything she may have in common with someone. Some of the things she enjoys besides her job is reading, drawing, and walking along beaches. She loves to collect books, and even has unique design ones, dream catchers, and raw gemstones. She can also play a violin like nobody's business.

Her positive traits in her personality is straightforward, patient, sense of duty, responsible, introverted, jack-of-all-trades, strong willed, honest, calm, and empathetic.

Her negative traits is stubborn, judgmental, sarcastic, placing blame, ruthless sometimes, introverted, unable to tolerant some people and commitment.

Plot Ideas

• Has supernatural blood but doesn't know it, was born human.
  • Is being hunted by hunters, has no idea.
  • Will be turned in the near future ^^
  • Caspian Néill

Vampire - PI - 2232

About Caspian

Caspian is a vampire, but he is no typically vampire. He doesn't kill without remorse, and he rather feed from people who are willing. However, as a knight and protector, he will kill those who he sees doing wrong; rapist, murderers, killers; any of those he will literally hunt and kill. He does have hte vampire instincts to hunt and gets a thrill from it, but he tries to stay away from such things.

He is a very old vampire, once a prince and king, turn vampire, and now keeping up to date with the times. He actually protecting the single bloodline carrier of his family (Lylli Valentine) without her knowing ((in the future!)) and is also a Private Investigator for people and 'getting rid' of trouble makers if he has too, only if its proven they are bad.

Her positive traits in her personality is patient, determined, loves to success, loyal, protective, filled with honor, charming, and a romantic.

Her negative traits is stubborn, ruthless, overprotective, introverted, unable to tolerant people, and difficulty with the times.

Plot Ideas

• Looking for willing 'feeders'
  • Hunters wanting to kill him (obviously)
  • Anyone needing him for his job.
  • Gabrielle Marcel

Human - Writer - 22

About Gabby

Gabby is a very wild child in many ways; she loves to drink and party, she loves spontaneous action, and she loves to just be reckless and free.

Now, as she has grown, she has developed the ability to fully believe in the supernatural. She has never seen or met one, but she just believes there is more to the world then what she sees. Plus the writer side of her believes this as well. She loves to have a good drink, and loves to be around friends all the time; but she also likes to sit down and have a good movie and a quiet dinner sometimes too.

Her positive traits in her personality is sensitive, observant, charming, artistic, imaginative, curious, and enthusiastic.

Her negative traits is low self esteem, academic issues, stressed easily, competitive, unpredictable, independent, and spontaneous.

Plot Ideas

• Fully believes in the supernatural; is drawn toward them if she finds out about you.
  • Is fiercely independent from her family so has a bit of a wild side; has problems with drinking and partying.
  • Always looking for new and interesting things.
  • PMEmailAIM
    ^
    ♦Wolfe
     Posted: May 11 2014, 11:10 PM
    Wolfe
    There's a She-Wolf in disguise
    19 years old.
    Playful
    N/A.
    Played by N/A.
    Currently Offline
    Sitting across the bar, staring right at her prey, It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way. Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent, The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

Dakota and Lylli clearly have to meet. Not only because I'd love to start roleplaying here, but also because Lylli is a vet.

For the sake of adding a bit of color to her latest cover identity -- and just because she loves dogs -- Dakota owns a three year old American Eskimo dog named Jet. What are the chances that Lylli might get caught in the crossfire of a game of fetch at the beach?

Of course I'm open to any other ideas you might have, but that's the first thing I could think of.

--------------------
    user posted image
    PMEmail
    ^
    ♦Amianna
     Posted: May 12 2014, 01:31 PM
    Amianna
    I'm always dreaming.
    25 years old.
    Mythical
    Friendly Admin.
    Played by Amianna.
    Currently Offline
    I have forgotten that men cannot see Unicorns. If men no longer know what they're looking at, there may be other unicorns in the world yet, unknown, and glad of it.

QUOTE (Wolfe @ May 12 2014, 05:10 AM)
    Dakota and Lylli clearly have to meet. Not only because I'd love to start roleplaying here, but also because Lylli is a vet.

For the sake of adding a bit of color to her latest cover identity -- and just because she loves dogs -- Dakota owns a three year old American Eskimo dog named Jet. What are the chances that Lylli might get caught in the crossfire of a game of fetch at the beach?

Of course I'm open to any other ideas you might have, but that's the first thing I could think of.

Awww, yes! I think she would love to meet the dog too. Maybe she's walking one of the ones at the vet office to since she has to care for them, and this one is gaining its strength back in its leg, so its 'attack of the cuteness'! XD
    PMEmailAIM
    ^
    ♦Wolfe
     Posted: May 12 2014, 04:43 PM
    Wolfe
    19 years old.
    Playful
    N/A.
    Played by N/A.
    Currently Offline
    Sitting across the bar, staring right at her prey, It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way. Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent, The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

Awww, great. It will, indeed, be a load of adorable. Perhaps Jet and the other dog even get along well tongue.gif

So, we should definitely try to get the ball rolling. Question is, who starts?
    PMEmail
    ^
    ♦Wolfe
     Posted: May 24 2014, 08:57 PM
    Wolfe
    19 years old.
    Playful
    N/A.
    Played by N/A.
    Currently Offline

Now that I have Daniel up and active, I'm curious as to if you'd be interested in a couple plot ideas.

First up, we have Lylli.

For her I'm thinking Daniel miiight be able to help her with the realization that she has the blood of a supernatural despite being born human. If she were to say, injure herself on the job or something along those lines, that would give him reason to inspect her up close and personal. Being so close, he would notice her scent isn't one-hundred percent human but in such a subtle way that she wouldn't have any supernatural gifts thanks to his sensitive nose.

If you want to explore that idea, it would be up to you whether or not you want Daniel to actually tell her anything that would open her eyes to the supernatural world.

Then we have Caspian.

With him I'm thinking he could be employed by Daniel to track down a thief that stole one of the few family heirlooms in his possession. At the moment, I'm thinking it would be a ring or an antique pocket watch. The reason Daniel would have contacted a supernatural PI, though, is because this item has some sort of enchantment placed on it which is something Daniel only discovered recently as his parents were not aware. I'd also say the person that took it has some ties to a dangerous local criminal group so tracking them down and waiting for the right time to strike isn't something Daniel would have time for without being suspicious.

That's all I've got so far, but definitely let me know if you're interested smile.gif
    PMEmail
    ^
    ♦Amianna
     Posted: May 24 2014, 09:12 PM
    Amianna
    I'm always dreaming.
    25 years old.
    Mythical
    Friendly Admin.
    Played by Amianna.
    Currently Offline

QUOTE (Wolfe @ May 25 2014, 02:57 AM)
    Now that I have Daniel up and active, I'm curious as to if you'd be interested in a couple plot ideas.

First up, we have Lylli.

For her I'm thinking Daniel miiight be able to help her with the realization that she has the blood of a supernatural despite being born human. If she were to say, injure herself on the job or something along those lines, that would give him reason to inspect her up close and personal. Being so close, he would notice her scent isn't one-hundred percent human but in such a subtle way that she wouldn't have any supernatural gifts thanks to his sensitive nose.

If you want to explore that idea, it would be up to you whether or not you want Daniel to actually tell her anything that would open her eyes to the supernatural world.

Then we have Caspian.

With him I'm thinking he could be employed by Daniel to track down a thief that stole one of the few family heirlooms in his possession. At the moment, I'm thinking it would be a ring or an antique pocket watch. The reason Daniel would have contacted a supernatural PI, though, is because this item has some sort of enchantment placed on it which is something Daniel only discovered recently as his parents were not aware. I'd also say the person that took it has some ties to a dangerous local criminal group so tracking them down and waiting for the right time to strike isn't something Daniel would have time for without being suspicious.

That's all I've got so far, but definitely let me know if you're interested smile.gif

Ohhh, that would be fun to explore. Now if he came right out with it, she's going to think he is crazy XD but I could definitely see a hint of curiosity on him after that.

And Definitely a plus for Caspian, he would help him out however he wanted. And if they are really dangerous people, Caspian may take care of those people ^^;; So we could probably have a thread where he employs Caspian, and then a thread after where he meets up with Daniel again giving him his ring back.
    PMEmailAIM
    ^
    ♦Wolfe
     Posted: May 24 2014, 09:26 PM
    Wolfe
    19 years old.
    Playful
    N/A.
    Played by N/A.
    Currently Offline

I doubt he'd just throw it at her out of the blue XD In fact, reading back at her application, he might just say something about an anamoly in her blood work which would prompt a secondary visit since he's trying to assess how much she knows about herself. So he'd ask a couple questions that could be taken a couple ways and go from there.

Do you think she'd say yes if he asked her to coffee some time? I think he might try to get to know her a bit better on the personal level to see if she knows something but just wasn't inclined to say as much for a doctor's visit. Course, these interactions would be spread across threads.

On to Caspian, I think that's a good idea. If push comes to shove, perhaps there could be some fallout that Daniel helps Caspian manage before the situation goes public for another thread as well.
    PMEmail
    ^
    ♦Amianna
     Posted: Jun 4 2014, 01:44 PM
    Amianna
    I'm always dreaming.
    25 years old.
    Mythical
    Friendly Admin.
    Played by Amianna.
    Currently Offline

Added Kahlan!
    PMEmailAIM
    ^
    Wendren Voclain
     Posted: Jun 20 2014, 07:43 PM
    Wendren Voclain
    N/A
    N/A years old.
    N/A
    N/A.
    Played by Clockwork.
    Currently Offline
    Aspiring Violinist/College Student
    Awards: None

Any chance of Gabby being at the ball?
    I was thinking that these two would make for good plotting as Wendren is shy,quiet,a bit socially awkward while she is wild and ..party-ish? I was thinking if they were at the ball,maybe he'd ask her to dance or something.
    PM
    ^
    ♦Amianna
     Posted: Jun 21 2014, 10:08 AM
    Amianna
    I'm always dreaming.
    25 years old.
    Mythical
    Friendly Admin.
    Played by Amianna.
    Currently Offline

QUOTE (Wendren Voclain @ Jun 20 2014, 06:43 PM)
    Any chance of Gabby being at the ball?
    I was thinking that these two would make for good plotting as Wendren is shy,quiet,a bit socially awkward  while she is wild and ..party-ish? I was thinking if they were at the ball,maybe he'd ask her to dance or something.

Gabby hasn't shown up yet but I'm sure she might. No reason not to if there is a party and she can attend XD
    PMEmailAIM
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

skinned by analeigh of caution, roux, and shine!

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolRPG-DRuby Wings Listings
    Art of Deception Lochland Grove